So much choice
There are so many different types of fabric to choose from, and sometimes you know 'sort-of' which fabric you're looking for but not quite the finer details. Our Types of Fabrics library can help you fine tune that decision. Want some jersey but aren't sure what weight, how stretchy or even which texture you're looking for? Looking for georgette but aren't sure whether to go 100% silk or poly? You've come to the right place. Simply choose the fabric type that you are looking at to see all of the different options that are available to you. Find out more details about each individual fabric and feel informed enough to make that final decision.
Print on Fabrics of all types
Different fabrics produce prints with different qualities. Some will slightly mute the colours, to give you a vintage look, some will be bright and bold so you keep that just-printed look for years to come, whatever type of fabric you choose, we will ensure the same high-quality.
- Long-lasting printing in high-definition
- Huge range of 103 textiles for print on fabrics
- Printed edge-to-edge in full colour
- Eco-friendly, water-based inks
- Fade resistant and peel resistant
- Printed directly into fabric fibres
- Modern, digital printing techniques
- Custom size printing, order what you need
- Swatch packs available to see the whole range
- Try before you buy with test print orders
- Personalise with your photos and memories
- Handmade, to order, in London, UK
No minimum orders
Bags of Love specialise in small print runs which means that we can offer you the ability to order as much or as little as you would like. We have no minimum order at all, so you can order a fabric printing the size of a handkerchief or the size of a curtain, or bigger, or smaller. There is absolutely no minimum on how large each piece of fabric should be, and there is no maximum on how many different fabrics types you can order in one go.
Swatch Packs and Samples
Not sure how each fabric is going to feel when you hold it? Order a swatch pack, pre-printed with a standard design to see the difference in texture, handle and print detailing on each of our 103 fabrics. Unsure how your print exactly will look on each fabric? Order a sample, and have your photos or designs printed onto a small piece of fabric (or multiple fabrics) and check out the end result before placing the full order.