Printed Tapestry Material
If you love tapestry and needlepoint but need a little helping hand, then our custom tapestry fabric is perfect. Print your own photos or pretty pattern and have fun stitching over it at home. Choose from 3 different tapestry counts, from a very fine grade for detailed needlepoint to a larger grade for all over print.
Ready in 1 - 2 day(s)
Pay after delivery
UK delivery: £4.99
Add another and save....
Automatic Photo montage
Create your montage in 5 easy steps!
- 1 Press Start Design and select product options
- 2 Upload your photos
- 3 Click and select photos to montage in the gallery
- 4 Select montage style & preview
- 5 Add to design, preview product and proceed to buy!
Need a bit more help?
Don’t be shy, it’s a whole new concept!
Contact us and let us explain
Too many photos will result in very small images, so we will advise a maximum number of photos per product size. Contact us if unsure.
Tapestry Fabric UK Features
- Custom printed tapestry material
- Choose from 10, 12 or 14 needlepoint counts
- Ideal for any level tapestry designer
- Printed in London UK, ready in 1 - 2 days
- Excludes thread/yarn, needle and colour map
Choose your tapestry fabric
Tapestry Print Information
This is the perfect solution if you need a little guidance stitching a tapestry. We print your photo or pattern directly onto the tapestry material so you can easily get to work and create a stunning piece of art. We offer 3 different tapestry counts to suit the style of your design and the preferred finish you're after; 10, 12 and 14. The 14 count provides a detailed needlepoint, whereas the 10 count is a larger grade for all over print. Your tapestry fabric could be printed with a photo of your home, which would look lovely hung above the fireplace, or make a tapestry for a dear friend using an old favourite photo. Whatever level of needlepoint skills you possess, our customised tapestry canvas is an enjoyable way of creating your art.
- 3 tapestry counts to suit your needs
- Fun approach to making a tapestry
- Poly-cotton tapestry printed with your designs
- Choose your custom dimensions
- Flexible canvas material
- Perfect for cross-stitch, half-stitch and back stitching
- Good for both beginner and advanced levels
- Excludes thread, needle and colour map
- Choose from 4 edge finishing options*
- Printed to order in London, UK
- Ready in 1-2 days
How Does Printing on Tapestry Material Work?
*Choose how you want the edges finished: precisely cut on the line, hemmed with white thread, hemmed with black thread or simply left as it is for you to fix at home.
Tips for Making Your Tapestry
Typically, we suggest using two strands of thread for our printed tapestry fabric. Traditional tapestry wool is suitable for all 10,12 and 14 canvas counts. If you have a lot of fine details in your photo, you might want to try using Persian yarn or Crewel wool. Crewel wool is very fine, made from 2 spun yarns twisted together, whereas Persian yarn is slightly thicker, usually made from three strands of Crewel wool twisted together.
If you plan on framing your tapestry, don't forget to factor this in to your dimensions, allowing for some extra white space around your design.