Roller Blind Fabric
Design Your Own Roller Blind Material
Your unique roller blind fabric is perfect for making your own stunning window blinds, ideal for nurseries, bedrooms and conservatories. Choose from 2 different fabrics to suit your decor or DIY needs. Our Blackout roller blind material completely shuts out light, while the Standard roller blind fabric lets a little light through without being transparent. Upload your photos and give your windows the makeover they deserve.
Ready in 1 - 2 day(s)
Pay after delivery
UK delivery: £4.99
Automatic Photo montage
Create your montage in 5 easy steps!
- 1 Press Start Design and select product options
- 2 Upload your photos
- 3 Click and select photos to montage in the gallery
- 4 Select montage style & preview
- 5 Add to design, preview product and proceed to buy!
Need a bit more help?
Don’t be shy, it’s a whole new concept!
Contact us and let us explain
Too many photos will result in very small images, so we will advise a maximum number of photos per product size. Contact us if unsure.
Roller Blind Printing Features
- 2 fabrics choices, Blackout or Standard
- Printed on one side with your designs
- Fire retardant fabrics
- Order a small sample of your design
- Printed to order in London, UK
- Custom size roller blind printing
- Made to order in London, UK
- Choose full blackout or standard blind fabric
- Both fabrics are fire retardant & non-fray
- Strong, durable and resilient fabrics
- Full colour permanent print
- Max dimensions 1.58m x 5m / 5m x 1.58m
- Ready in 1-2 days
Fabrics for Making Roller Blinds
Choose the perfect fabric to make roller blinds.
Roller Blind Standard (allows some light)
Dry and crisp with an acrylic coating. Semi translucent, allows some light to shine through. Shiny face, vibrant colours.
- Max Print:
Roller Blind Blackout (no light)
White opaque backing, no light penetration. Smooth and durable with waterproof properties. Sharp, crisp details.
- Max Print: