Gifts for Occasions
Print On Demand Service
You can position your designs on your fabric labels as you wish however here are a few words of caution:
Keep your label design clean and bold.
Due to our maximum print width of 1.5m, larger duvet covers or bed sheets will need to be printed in separate panels and stitched together by our team of in-house experts. Every design or photo is different, so we have devised 4 different stitch patterns you can select. Please choose the one that best suits the composition of your image.
Please bear in mind that when joining the pieces, there may be some margin of mismatch or loss of image across the seams. We do everything possible to minimise this. If uploading images of people or adding text, try to avoid important details like faces crossing the seam lines, as these will be difficult to align accurately.
1. Content: Mechanism / small hand / middle hand and long hand / one battery
2. Peel the plastic film of all the hands (if there is plastic on it)
3. Add the small hand, black side upwards
4. Add the middle hand, black side upwards
5. Add the long hand, black side upwards
6. Ensure hands are not touching (delicately correct with your finger if so)
7. Add the battery at the end
Please note that High contrast graphics eg black text on a light background, will cause problems on our 3.5 neoprene.
We Make Big 50cm and Medium 40cm square cushions covers which can fit inner pads 60cm and 45cm (to nicely fill the whole cover).