Make Your Own Comforter Design Online
Design your own personalised comforter and treat a loved one to a classic gift with a contemporary twist. Made from luxury Duchess satin with sumptuous padding, it's perfect as an extra layer of warmth or decorative piece of bedding. From the arrival of a new baby to congratulating new home owners, a photo comforter is a stylish gift that they can keep forever. Choose from 7 sizes, from crib to super king, and either lilac, ivory or pink for the backing colour.
Ready in 2 - 3 day(s)
Pay after delivery
UK delivery: £8
Add another and save....
Automatic Photo montage
Create your montage in 5 easy steps!
- 1 Press Start Design and select product options
- 2 Upload your photos
- 3 Click and select photos to montage in the gallery
- 4 Select montage style & preview
- 5 Add to design, preview product and proceed to buy!
Need a bit more help?
Don’t be shy, it’s a whole new concept!
Contact us and let us explain
Too many photos will result in very small images, so we will advise a maximum number of photos per product size. Contact us if unsure.
Key Comforter Features
- Lovingly handmade to order in UK
- Available in 7 sizes from cot to super king
- Choose from 3 backing colours
- Your photos printed onto luxury Duchess Satin
- 10 year guarantee on print, fabric & stitching
- Expertly handcrafted in London, UK
- 7 sizes from crib to super king
- 3 backing and border colours
- Made from luxury duchess satin
- Classic 'quilt' style mitred corners
- Comes in a satin storage bag with ribbon ties
- 10 year guarantee on print, fabric & stitching finish
- Cot, Crib, Mini lap (70x110cm or 27x43")
- Lap, Sofa Comforter (100x110cm or 39x43")
- Kids (100x148cm or 39x58")
- Classic Single (135x200cm or 53x78")
- Double (200x200cm or 78x78")
- King (220x220cm or 86x86")
- Super King (260x220cm or 102x86")
Care: Please dry clean only. Not safe to machine wash or tumble dry. You can wipe the surface clean with mild soapy water and soft sponge to maintain cleanliness in between dry cleans. Follow these care instructions and your photo comforter will last a lifetime.
How we make it
Beautifully handmade to order by our expert seamstresses in London, UK, your personalised comforter is truly one-of-a-kind. Your photos are printed onto a piece of Duchess satin, using a specialist process that fuses the inks deep into the fibres to guarantee your design doesn't fade over time. This is hand sewn to a second piece of fabric printed with your choice of lilac, pink or ivory, using mitred corners to create the front border. This level of craftsmanship is evident in the exceptional finish.
The fabric we use for the reverse is also used to create the border on the front, so choose a colour that will complement your photos or design. The mitred corners add a traditional charm to your photo comforter, giving it a real authentic homemade quality. The Duchess satin has a pure white base tone that produces a high definition print, ideal if your design has intricate, fine details. If you're inspired by a classic patchwork design, you can use our photo collage tool to create a modern version. Simply upload your collection of snaps, select all and choose from several montage styles.A custom printed comforter quilt is an original idea for Christenings, used to cradle the baby during the ceremony. Printed with the date of the event and name of the baby, this doubles as a sentimental keepsake for the parents to reminisce on in years to come.
A satin quilt, personalised with old photos and memories, can be a great comfort for autistic children, people living with dementia or those going through a tough time in their life. Wrapped up in their memories, this silky smooth piece of bedding can definitely help to bring a smile to people's faces.
Click start design above and make your own comforter for a loved one.