How to Design Your Own Bedding
Whether you want to design bed sheets, pillowcases, quilts or blankets, it's super simple and fun to watch your creation come to life. Upload your photos and use the various editing options to reposition, add a filter or overlay some text for a special message.
We only use silky soft materials when you design your own bedding, letting you fall asleep blissfully into the land of Nod. Everything is handmade to order in London, UK, by our team of talented seamstresses, guaranteeing that your bespoke photo gifts are finished to the highest quality.
We have a selection of sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, quilts and blankets, which each come in a range of sizes.
- Cot size
- Junior size
- Singles including small and euro single
- Kings, super Kings, Emperor size
Easy care, anti-wrinkle fabrics
All of our handmade bedding is made from high-quality fabrics and machine washable:
- Breathable, silky cotton blend duvet covers, pillowcases and fitted sheets
- Breathable and moisture-wicking microfibre for bedsheets
- Super-soft polar fleece for blankets & baby sleeping bags
- Luxury satin quilts and comforters with mitred corners
Your options to be creative
Nobody knows what you want to see better than you do. Use your photos, memories, artwork, designs or even your words, when you design your own bedding, to create the perfect personalised bedroom. From the stitch pattern to the number of pillowcases and the sizes to the design, we let you be in control of the important decisions so that you can create something that you love.
- Use a single photo or create a collage
- Pre-set collage designs or make your own
- Design all over, often on both sides
- No minimum, order as many or as few as you like
- Great quantity discounts
Long lasting, peel-proof print
Once you've designed your own bedding, it's our responsibility to deliver. With over 15 years of experience in handmade, personalised products, we've never been in a better position to make sure that we deliver high-quality bedding, fast. We use modern digital printing techniques to ensure the quality of your print.
- Won't peel in the wash
- No peeling or cracking
- Printed edge to edge
- Full colour, high definition
The eco-friendly inks penetrate deep into the fibres of the fabrics, so the original handle remains unchanged. Everything is hand cut, and hand stitched onsite in our London facility, to order. There is no mass production, and everything is made to your specification, with bags of love and buckets of attention going into each and every piece.