You can check the status of your order here with your order number and email address to see your order summary.We do advise to register an account with us ("Sign In" button on the top of our website, and then "Register") to have access to your order history and easily check your order status.Here are the Order Status you may encounter:
Tips:Once you have placed your order, you can still change or cancel your order for a few minutes before the order moves into progress. Afterwards, if you wish to cancel and after checking the order status (production status, printing already started (we print at night as well) or time already spent by our customer service staff), we may apply a chargeback fee at our discretion.
- New Order:
- Your order has just been made and our system is processing it. Your can still make changes to your order by moving your order to the waiting list on your order summary.
- Waiting List:
- Your order is in a review status with our customer services and may require action by you.
Production cannot be started when an order is in this status. It may be due to an image being low quality, or white space was left between images or text too close to the edge, etc.
- If we believe your order to be OK we will fix and continue, if in doubt, or further action is required, we will contact you.
- If you have been asked to edit or review your design, please press the ‘Edit or View Design’ button on your order summary. Once you have made your changes press the ‘Submit Changes’ button. Please be aware that we require your action – until then it will remain on Waiting list!
- In Progress:
- Printing and production has started.
- It is unfortunately too late to make changes at this stage as we start production swiftly to honour our turnaround times to the best we can. If you have an urgent query, please Chat to us or call us and we will see what we can do to help. Please note that if the progress of your order is too advanced, we might not be able to make any changes, and if these changes are absolutely required, additional fees might apply.
Once you have placed your order, you can still change or cancel your order free of charge as long as your order is in the waiting list or in new order status. We usually print within a few minutes of the order being placed to ship asap.
Please contact us immediately via Chat or phone and provide your order number.
After this time, the order is in progress at which point, if you wish to cancel, and after checking the order status (production status or time already spent by our customer service staff, transfer paper or fabrics used), we may apply a chargeback fee at our discretion.
We ship worldwide. Delivery costs show on each product's page. If you scroll over the UK Delivery price, EU and international delivery prices will appear.If you have several products in your cart, delivery will update slightly depending on the types of products.To update the delivery costs in your cart:
Please note that when delivering outside of our country's website, custom and/or administrative fees may be due. For example if ordering on our UK website with a delivery address in the USA, custom and administration fees will be due by the recipient. Another example: when ordering on our US website with a delivery address in the Virgin Islands (part of the US but specific administrative status), extra customer & administration fee will be due by the receiver.
- Please click on "Delivery: Change" in your cart
- Select "International Price Lookup"
- Select your country in the list and confirm.
Once your order has been hand-made by our team and handed over to one of our couriers, you will receive an automated dispatch email with details of the courier and either tracking number or shipping number. Please check your spam folder as our emails sometimes land in it. We advise you to add us to your contact list.If you haven't received any dispatch email, please check the status of your order here with your order number and email address to see your order summary.
We use various couriers depending on the delivery method you have chosen during checkout (You are offered to select a delivery method on the basket page and then reminded to select a delivery method on the payment page):- Royal Mail 1st Class delivery is untracked. It takes 1-5 working days on average and up to 15 working days in very rare cases.
- If the order has been dispatched you will see:
Your order was dispatched via "COURIER"
Shipping Reference : "00000..."
Dispatch Date: "DD/MM/YYYY"
- If your order does not show as dispatched, please check our "Check Order Status" FAQ.
- UK Next Working Day Delivery after production ends is the fastest UK Delivery and the delivery we advise as it is fast and tracked (this can be chosen in your cart during checkout). We can use FedEx, DHL, RM Special Delivery, TNT. This will show on your despatch email and order summary.- UK Saturday Delivery: select guaranteed Saturday delivery to ensure you receive your order on saturday. Please make sure to check the production times on the product page first and that your order is placed before cut-off time (12pm). If in doubt please contact us BEFORE placing the order.
- International Deliveries are made with either Royal Mail International, TNT, DHL, FedEx economy services (1 week delivery on average) or DHL, TNT, FedEx Express services (1-3 days).- Collection: once your order is ready we will send you an email asking you to come collect.Please contact the couriers after these timelines and after checking any online tracking available (except for Royal Mail 1st class as there is no tracking) in case of attempted delivery, if you still haven't received your order:
- DHL: 08442480844
- Fedex UK: 08456000068
- Fedex International: 08456070809
- TNT: 0800100600
- Royal Mail: 08457950950
- Parcel Force: 02476213456
Good to know:
- Working Days are Monday to Friday and exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Production Times and Delivery Times are distinct terms:
- Production Time: We first need to produce your order as per the average production times shown on each product page.
- Delivery Time: when you order is handed over to the courier and delivery takes the amount of time shown above in this FAQ.
- Tracking Reference and Shipping reference are two different terms. A tracking reference means you can track your order once shipped while a shipping reference cannot be tracked. Typically, all Royal Mail 1st Class shipments are not tracked until delivered.
Delivery times start after production ends and we usually produce within 1-2 working days (average production times show on each product's page as well).UK untracked 1st Class delivery takes 1-5 working days deliveryUK next day delivery is the guaranteed best option.Saturday delivery is also available. Please keep in mind the production time when ordering as well, or best check with us on Chat as we can potentially prioritise your order.International delivery usually arrive within 1 week on average. More info on delivery here.
We don't include invoices in our packages throughout the UK.We include Customs documents when shipping outside of the EU.
If you have registered an account with us here , it is very easy:
if you don't have an account, take the order confirmation email we sent you and click on the link provided to get back to yoru order summary and re-order.Useful information:
- Log in to your account
- Click on your Order History
- Select the order
- On your order summary, there will be two options:
- Order All. Click to re-order
- Order Partial.
- Tick the items you wish to re-order
- Then click on "Order Partial"
- Order 6 months to a year old: the option to re-order will not always show. Contact us by Chat with your order number so we can give you a link to your design.
- Order over a year : check with us by Chat with your order number as your images might not be on the server anymore.
Good to know:The online interface allows you to preview your product. What you create is what we print. We do not modify your order. In some cases, our automated system can show you orange (low quality), blue (aspect ratio), green (image too small) warning signs on the design interface and if you still proceed without editing, we can check to check if we can actually print your design as it is.This is to ensure the best possible print, however please be aware that these warnings are automated algorythms and cannot pick up every possible issue a design might have. As an example if an image with a 72dpi resolution has been artifically altered and its resolution increased to 300dpi, our tools cannot pick this up and the resolution of the picture will stay just as bad which is why you need to make sure the images you upload are of great (or good enough) quaity.Please make sure you are happy with your design. You can also contact us by Chat when we are online. We are definitely happy to help if you provide us with the pre-order number you will receive after saving your creation with the "Save Design" button on the design interface.Once you have placed your order, there is a window of a few minutes for you to change your order (order in the "Waiting List" or in "New Order"), after which your order will be printed and cannot be stopped.
- Go to the Product page of your choice.
- Make sure to read through the page as we always include useful information in them
- Click on the "Start design" green button
- Select options if any under the "Product Options" tab
- Click on the "Images and Text Tools" tab to then upload pictures and/or add text