Dye Sublimation Cotton Print
Design Your Cotton Print Fabric
Our range of cotton print fabrics are perfect for your home craft projects, from making cotton printed bags to light summer skirts. The dye sublimation process ensures your unique material is bright, vibrant and long lasting. A handmade item is one thing, but it's another when it's made using your own custom cotton print fabric.
Ready in 1 - 2 day(s)
Pay after delivery
UK delivery: £4.99
Add another and save....
Automatic Photo montage
Create your montage in 5 easy steps!
- 1 Press Start Design and select product options
- 2 Upload your photos
- 3 Click and select photos to montage in the gallery
- 4 Select montage style & preview
- 5 Add to design, preview product and proceed to buy!
Need a bit more help?
Don’t be shy, it’s a whole new concept!
Contact us and let us explain
Too many photos will result in very small images, so we will advise a maximum number of photos per product size. Contact us if unsure.
Cotton Print Fabric Features
- Wide range of cotton fabrics to customise
- Permanent, bold dye sublimation print
- Soft, durable and versatile
- Custom dimensions & 4 edge finishing options
- Printed in London UK, ready in 1-2 days
Reviews for Cotton Print
Great online help, quick turnaround and quality product.
Really impressed with the service from the information and advice over the phone to the finished product which arrived in days - absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend!
Fantastic!!! I love seeing my photographic work enlarged on your woven cotton. It is far better than I could have imagined. So pleased I have found you and can't wait to get more prints on fabrics. Your service was excellent from the first step to the last. I am one happy customer. Thank you Bags of Love
Brill as usual
Information about Your Cotton Print
Working with cotton is so easy, and the results are spectacular. Our innovative dye sublimation for cotton gives the brightest and most vivid print on natural fabrics, as it bonds the ink to the material. Some of these cottons are hybrid fabrics, meaning they have a cotton base which has been fused with a polyester face. Your design is permanently printed onto this poly front.
Cotton by nature is soft, durable and a match made in heaven for dressmakers as it's a breathable, moisture wicking fabric. But being so versatile in the different textures, weights and blends of cotton print fabric available, it's perfect for beddings, crafts and underwear too. Have fun getting creative with cotton!
- Wide range of natural and organic cottons
- Fully customised with your designs
- Vibrant dye sublimation cotton print
- Perfect for making clothes, underwear, nightwear
- Resists piling
- Can be worn all year round
- Retains body heat in cold weather
- Keeps the body cool in warm weather
- Suitable for bedding, pillows, cushions & crafts
- Easy to handle and sew
- Soft but durable
- Choose from 4 edge finishing options
- No minimum order
- Printed to order in London, UK
- Ready in 1-2 days
How Does Dye Sublimation on Cotton Work?
This technical process gives your fabric the intense, vibrant colours that last far longer than other standard cotton printing techniques. Your unique pattern is made from eco-friendly inks that are bonded with the fibres of your chosen cotton, meaning the print won't peel away or scratch off. Each individual cotton has its own base tone, ranging from brilliant white to muted ivory, giving your finished print a unique look. Depending on how you plan to use your cotton print fabric, you can choose how you want the edges to be finished. Choose from cut on the line, hemmed with white thread, hemmed with black thread or just left as it is.
If you choose to have your textile finished with a hem, please bear in mind these measurements and ensure you factor this into your dimensions.
- Light fabrics: we use 6-8mm in the hem (2 fold), so your width/height will be minus 12-16mm
- Medium fabrics that fray: we use 15-20mm in the hem (2 fold) so your width/height will be minus 35-40mm
- Stiff/heavy/no-fray fabrics: we use 15-20mm in the hem (1 fold) so width/height will be minus 35-40mm
How to Care for Your Cotton
On the whole we recommend a cool delicate wash for more gentle cleaning. Hot washing at anything above 30°c could cause colour fading. As with all natural cottons there is a significant degree of shrinkage in the print process and in the use you may have for the material. Please accept 2-3 % shrinkage in the X and Y directions. To compensate, we suggest to allow a margin of shrinking in your design. Do this by adding more bleed area in your design. It is not an exact science and we cannot predict exactly how one lot of cotton prints will shrink to the next.
What Can I Make With My Cotton Print Fabric?
The opportunities are almost endless. Use the light Lima Cotton to make a pair of seasonal pyjamas. Due to the moisture wicking abilities, it can lock in heat as well as draw it away from the body, so bedtime will always be comfortable no matter what the weather. Or use the Cotton Twill, which is slightly thicker, to use for upholstery, scatter cushions or your craft projects.