You can still view all entries and share the ones you like!
With Fashion Weeks around the world well underway, we have been blown away with what we have seen on the runways so far ! We always feel so inspired when we see the latest trends strutting on the catwalk, that we wanted to create an exclusive design competition for our extremely talented customers.
Inspired By…Design a Dress competition is our brand new competition, which celebrates all things fashion. We want to challenge you, our wonderfully creative customers, to come up with a textile design for our Custom Bodycon Dress.
Our bodycon dress was created in-house and now, all it needs is your imaginative idea to be printed on! We want you to come up with a textile print design, inspired by your favourite fashion designer or a fashion trend, which has really grabbed your attention and inspired you. Whether Burberry rocks your boat or Marc Jacobs makes you weak at the knees, we want to see it in your designs.
Everyone is a winner at Bags of Love! You’ll get 50% off our Custom Dress, just for entering the competition. And remember, votes and shares play an important role in the judging process, so make sure you share, share, share! Click the “Enter Contest” button on the right or the link below.
5 winners will be chosen and each winner will receive their very own Custom Bodycon Dress with their design (worth £69), plus top three will receive ££ vouchers to use on Bags of Love.
Full list of prizes below.
Custom Bodycon Dress with your design, £200 Gift Voucher for Bags of Love products
Custom Bodycon Dress with your design, £60 Gift Voucher for Bags of Love products
Custom Bodycon Dress with your design, £40 Gift Voucher for Bags of Love products
Custom Bodycon Dress with your design
Custom Bodycon Dress with your design
· The competition is worldwide and will close at 23:59 BST on Sunday 12th October 2014
· 5 winners will be chosen by our expert design judging panel
· Once the competition has ended, you will receive a discount code to get 50% off your Custom Dress order. Limited to 5 Custom Dresses per person.
· Based on questions we receive, we may post modifications or clarifications and correspondence to the requirements on the blog, Facebook or Twitter during the days leading up to the deadline, so check back periodically
· For the purpose of this competition, you will be unable to use any copyrighted images in your design and will therefore be banned from taking part in the competition if found using any
· No offensive designs will be allowed
· The winners will be selected by our expert panel and the prize will not be exchangeable or refundable
· To enter without purchase, simply submit your design via the instructions on this page
· By completing the competition, you agree to have your submitted details supplied to Bags of Love and will receive marketing material via email. You can unsubscribe at any time if you do not wish to receive further emails from Bags of Love
· All uploaded designs remain the property of their respective owners. Bags of Love will not resell uploaded designs. We reserve the right to use images entered into contest for promotional purposes
· Only one entry per person
· We will contact the winner directly by email or telephone
· There is no cash equivalent available
· Any entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of the terms and conditions
· Promoter: Bags of Love, Contrado Imaging Ltd, 750-756 Harrow Road, London, NW10 5LE
· The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
· If a chosen winner does not respond within 24 hours of contact from Bags of Love, another winner will be chosen
· If a winner is chosen from outside the UK, delivery costs may apply when sending out the prizes
Follow these steps to enter the competition
· Read the Contest Brief (under the Contest Brief tab)
· Create a textile design image (3000 px by 7000 px will work on all sizes) for our Custom Bodycon Dress, inspired by your favourite fashion designer or fashion trend.
· Click the Enter Cotnest button below to upload your design and enter the competition
· Remember to share and encourage votes as they will contribute to the judge’s decision
· If you have any problems or questions, email us at: email@example.com