You can still view all entries and share the ones you like!
Towel Day is a day of remembrance and celebration of the late, great Douglas Adams and his cult novel, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. In the book, Adam’s states that the value of towels is “about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have.” He goes on to list the many uses a towel has…here are some favourites:
“Wet it for use in hand-to-hand combat.”
“Wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal.”
“Wrap it around your head to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter of Traal (a mindboggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can’t see it, it can’t see you – daft as a brush, but very ravenous).”
“Dry yourself off with it if it still seems clean enough.”
- Douglas Adams
As well as being one of the most useful items on the planet, as Douglas Adams has pointed out, we also think they make rather wonderful personalised gifts.
So to celebrate towel day and all that is
wonderful about the towel, we’re giving you the chance to win your very own
custom printed beach towel; designed by you and made by us.
Contest open Worldwide see Terms and Conditions for full details
Towel printed with your design, £100 ($150) Gift Voucher for Bags of Love products
Towel printed with your design, £60 ($90) Gift Voucher for Bags of Love products
Towel printed with your design, £40 ($60) Gift Voucher for Bags of Love products
Places 4-10 will receive Custom Printed Towels with their design
MOST VOTED design will receive a custom printed Towel.
Custom Printed Towel, Adult single size 83 x 143cm, Print on front only
· The competition is worldwide and will close at 23:59 (GMT) on 7th of June 2015
· Contest is open Worldwide, shipping charges may apply in certain areas, US and UK is free of charge
· Based on questions we receive, we may post modifications or clarifications and correspondence to the requirements on the blog, Facebook or Twitter during the days leading up to the deadline, so check back periodically
· For the purpose of this competition, you will be unable to use any copyrighted images in your design and will therefore be banned from taking part in the competition if found using any
· No offensive designs will be allowed
· The winners will be selected by our expert panel and the prize will not be exchangeable or refundable
· To enter without purchase, simply submit your design via the instructions on this page
· By completing the competition, you agree to have your submitted details supplied to Bags of Love and will receive marketing material via email. You can unsubscribe at any time if you do not wish to receive further emails from Bags of Love
· Only one entry per person
· We will contact the winner directly by email or telephone
· There is no cash or voucher equivalent available
· Any entry into the competition will be taken as acceptance of the terms and conditions
· Promoter: Bags of Love, Contrado Imaging Ltd, 750-756 Harrow Road, London, NW10 5LE
· The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
· If a chosen winner does not respond within 24 hours of contact from Bags of Love, another winner will be chosen