Humour is the key to a healthy relationship and it’s alright to joke about the soon to be approaching Valentine’s Day.
Here are few of the top funny Valentine’s Day quotes to share with your other half.
- “Today is Valentine’s Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day.” - Jay Leno
- “The jewellery stores say, ‘Tell your wife you love her with a diamond,’ while wives tell you they love you with, ‘Ok, but just because it’s Valentine’s Day.’” - George Lopez
- Valentine’s Day money-saving tips: Break up on February 13th, get back together on the 15th. -David Letterman
- “Valentine’s Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone.” - Lewis Black
- Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is – Anonymous
- “Falling in love is so hard on the knees.” – Aerosmith
- “If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?” – Author Unknown
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. – Jules Renard
Which one is your favourite? Share in the comments